Laurin Thompke Updated by Laurin Thompke

What is a pre-order and how does it work?

We are now offering the option to pre-order items that are out of stock! You will no longer have to wait until you receive that restock email and then rush to see if you can grab the item before it goes out of stock again.

How does it work?

It's just like placing any order on our website, but you will not be charged until the item is back in stock and ready to ship. The pre-order item will be marked as so and with an expected ship date. The expected ship date will also be in your cart at checkout as well as on your pre-order confirmation.

You will receive a normal order confirmation from us with all items and your order total. You will also receive an order confirmation for the pre-order item with the amount you will be charged when the item is ready to ship. You can cancel the pre-order item anytime before you are charged and can check the order status directly from the email.

Once the item is back in stock, your card will be charged and your order will be ready for shipment. You will receive an email confirmation once you've been charged and then another confirmation with tracking as soon as the order has shipped.

Once your card is charged and your pre-order item is ready to ship, we will not be able to cancel the order.

When do I pay for the pre-order item?

At checkout you will be charged 10% of the pre-order item price. Once the inventory arrives in stock and we fulfill your pre-order item, your card will be charged the remaining 90%. You can cancel your pre-order item anytime before we ship out your pre-order item for a full refund of the 10% payment you made at checkout.

What payment methods are accepted?

At this time, pre-orders can only be paid for using a debit or credit card.

Track or cancel pre-order item

You can track or cancel your pre-order item here. You can find your Pre-order order id in the email confirmation that was sent when you placed the order. If you need help locating your pre-order order id, please feel free to contact us.

How did we do?

Just placed my order, but I ordered the incorrect size or my shipping address is wrong. What can I do?

What is AfterPay?