Billing & Charges
Can I cancel an order?
Pending Charge - Why was I charged twice?
When will I receive my refund?
When will my credit card be charged?
Are all subscription plans charged as recurring payments?
Can I skip a month?
How can I cancel my account?
How can I modify my billing information?
How much & how frequently will I be charged?
Is it free to join/cancel?
When will I be billed for my Club Casely?
Why was my subscription renewed?
Can I modify my club membership shipping address?
When will I receive my 2nd (and beyond) case?
When will my first Club case arrive?
Coupons, Promotions & Sales
Ah, I forgot to apply a promo/coupon code!
Can I use more than one code per order?
Casely VIP Rewards Program
Do you price match?
How can I redeem a gift card?
What does "Exchange Only" mean?
Where do I apply a promo code or gift card?
Why haven’t I received my referral reward?
Why is my coupon code not working?
Holiday Shipping Info
Creating & Using Gift Receipts
Holiday Extended Return/Exchange Window
USPS Tracking Information
When should I order to make sure I get my items on time?
Help! I'm having an issue placing my order!
Just placed my order, but I ordered the incorrect size or my shipping address is wrong. What can I do?
What is AfterPay?
What payment methods do you accept?
Why didn't I receive an order confirmation?
Help! I received someone else's order?
I've lost the top piece to my Power case! Can I order a replacement?
My Casely Power case isn't working. What can I do?
My Phone Ring isn't sticking
My Power 2.0 Case will not charge and no lights blink
My item(s) arrived damaged. What do I do?
Power 2.0 Wireless Charging Specs
The buttons are hard to press with my case on?
What should I do if I received the wrong item(s)?
CaselyPower Charging Cases
How much extra battery life will I get out of my CaselyPower Charging Case?
How to work my new Power 2.0 case
Power 2.0 - iPhone 13s
Power 2.0 IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Power vs. Power 2.0, Protection & Specs
Will my Power 2.0 case work with my Apple CarPlay?
Will my headphones still work with my Power Charging Case?
Bold + MagSafe Collection
Do you have cases for Samsung devices?
Glass Screen Protector Installation (iPhone 14 Only)
How do I remove my case?
MagWallet vs. MagWallet+
POWER POD IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Power Pod FAQs
Power Pod User Manual
Power Pods | Video FAQs
What are the Phone Rings?
What do I use the Stick on Wallets for?
What is the Phone Loop?
What is the difference between our Bold & Classic Collection Cases?
Will CASELY cases protect my phone?
Returns Exchanges & Warranty
Gift Without Worry! - Holiday Extended Return/Exchange Window
How do I file a warranty claim?
International Returns & Exchanges
Start an Exchange or Return
What is the exchange policy?
What is the return policy?
What is your warranty?
What's an Instant Exchange?
When will I receive my refund for my returned item?
Why haven't I received my exchange case yet?
Accidentally had my order shipped to the incorrect address. What can I do?
Do you ship internationally?
How much is shipping?
Modify/change my shipping address?
My package is missing! What should I do?
Track My Package - Where is my order?
Tracking with USPS
What different shipping options do you offer?
When can I expect my order to arrive?
Why did only one of my cases ship?
Work with us!
- All Categories
- Product Questions/Specs
- POWER POD IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
POWER POD IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Updated by Emily S.
Read all instructions and warning prior to using this product. Improper use of this product may result in product damage, excess heat, toxic fumes, fire or explosion, for which damages you ("Purchaser"), and neither Casely, Inc. nor Manufacturer, are responsible.
- Do not use device in high-temperature environment, including heat caused by intense sunlight or other forms or heat. Do not place device in fire or other excessively hot environments. Exposure to fire or temperature above 212°F (100°C) may cause explosion.
- Do not expose the Power Pod to rain or snow.
- Do not use the Power Pod in excess of its output rating. Overloading outputs above rating may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Do not disassemble this product or attempt to re-purpose or modify it in any manner.
- For questions or instructions for the various ways to charge this device, refer to the user manual.
- Use of a power supply or charger not recommended or sold my Casely, Inc. may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- If this device is accessible to or may be used by a minor, purchasing adult agrees to be solely responsible for providing supervision, instruction, and warnings. Purchaser agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Casely, Inc. and Manufacturer harmless for any claims or damages arising from unintended use or misuse by a minor.
- All products have gone through a thorough quality assurance inspection. If you find that your device is excessively hot, is emitting odor, is deformed, abraded, cut, or is experiencing or demonstrating an abnormal phenomenon, immediately stop all product use and contact Casely, Inc.